Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Free Fab Offered

Went over to Chris's house on Sat. to turn a wrench or two. Thanks to Chris for his hospitality and transport. Also thanks to Ryan for his help.

We started work on his Scout II at about 9am and had it ripped apart by about 5pm. So, put in a full days work. The axles/trans/transfercase/engine/and all salvageable pieces of sheet metal and trim pieces had to come off.

I forgot to take pictures of the before stage, but it started as a complete running vehicle. Here are some after snap shots.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 85cj7; 31-10-10 at 11:28 PM.

Looks a bit like Chris's WJ at the moment

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Bump.

Anybody want any free labor?

I have a wide open calendar this week. Any takers? Send me a PM.

Any good at plumbing
    Man it is such a shame I am upto my eyeballs with house renovations or I'd be calling in all sorts of undeserved favours for my project rigs.

Went over to Ryan's today and Steve, Ryan and I got his Jeep back on the road with no catastrophic consequences. Ha ha.

Last weekend the bulk of an advanced adapters NP-231 fixed output was installed into the case. We buttoned up the remaining things for that in the morning, removed the 1" skid plate drop pucks, installed the new cv-driveshaft and got on the rubicon express adjustable upper and lower control arms for the rear. Re-adjusted the pinion angle for the new cv-drivehshaft and I think Ryan is happy to report that everything is in good working order with no driveline vibrations. Thanks for a day out of the house Ryan and good seeing you again Steve.