Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: killingsworth loop on 27th Nov

Hi Mate,

Could you please change the format of your first post to meet the trip template, there's lots of reasons we're trying to get the trips to all meet the same format on the first post. Mainly as we now have a heap of members and its easier to tell at a glance if the trip is right for you etc, also, since the forum is now our main trip register it covers us from an insurance point of view (believe it or not for our public liability to be valid we have to have a trip register) etc as the trips are formally documented and all meet the same/required format. I can go through and edit the first post of trips to meet the required format but it's so much easier for everyone if the template is just copied in the first place. Oh, and check your PM's as Wolfe has been trying to contact you, if for some reason you aren't getting them let me know and I'll look into it.

As you know we've only recently started trying to sort this and it hasn't gone well so far so a bit of cooperation from everyone would be appreciated

Cheers
    Steve
    Last edited by Steve F; 11-11-10 at 12:00 AM.
    Public Officer - Member #076

Visitor

Has anyone been on this track recently? I googled it and found some ausjeep posts saying that some of this track has been cleared and is now signposted as private property and patroled by a private sercurity company....That was from 2007 so maybe it's not true anymore.

http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...ad.php?t=68243

Quote Originally Posted by Pura Vida View Post
    Has anyone been on this track recently? I googled it and found some ausjeep posts saying that some of this track has been cleared and is now signposted as private property and patroled by a private sercurity company....That was from 2007 so maybe it's not true anymore.

http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...ad.php?t=68243
    Are you able to confirm either way Olly ? CraigB?

Found this on Outers

Was out there mid last week I got pulled up by a copper on a bike, he only wanted to make sure I was licensed & that my vehicle had rego. When I asked about driving killi loop he said no drama's with being in there on the loop(it's part of the Sugarloaf conservation area) as long as we don't venture onto the powerline tracks that are between the F3 & Killingworth rd(owned by the power station).

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Quote Originally Posted by Steve F View Post
    Found this on Outers

Was out there mid last week I got pulled up by a copper on a bike, he only wanted to make sure I was licensed & that my vehicle had rego. When I asked about driving killi loop he said no drama's with being in there on the loop(it's part of the Sugarloaf conservation area) as long as we don't venture onto the powerline tracks that are between the F3 & Killingworth rd(owned by the power station).

Cheers
    Steve
    Thanks Steve sounds good to go.

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Steve F View Post
    Found this on Outers
    What was the date on that? What is outers by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Pura Vida View Post
    What was the date on that? What is outers by the way?
    27 nov outers = outerlimits
    http://www.outerlimits4x4.com/

Wolfe, I dont do AJOR. Only been to local constabulary and council here regarding Menai trax - got blank stares and no info other than that.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigB View Post
    Wolfe, I dont do AJOR. Only been to local constabulary and council here regarding Menai trax - got blank stares and no info other than that.
    yep its very hard to get menai info from anyone

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    27 nov
    What year? The post I saw was from 2007.