Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CampCoffs - Easter '05

Default CampCoffs - Easter '05

http://www.jeepaction.com.au/camp_coffs_2005.htm

There ya' go Jaffas

When is everyone who is going, going?
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Quote Originally Posted by Cpage66
    When is everyone who is going, going?
    don't know about the rest of 'em ....
    but we'll probably be leaving thursday morning and pop into a few coastal towns on the way up .

Probably also leave on Thursday sometime, I've put in for leave but haven't decided for sure yet.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Quote Originally Posted by sir_camel
    Coffs Harbour...run by the Coffs Jeepers/Jeep Action Australia Blokes and Blokesses
    Thanks for this camel. I just back from there last Xmas & will go to Melbourne this Easter, so, next time then :P

Some of us have to work Thursday!!! If I come up, it will be on the Friday.

i'm supposed to be at work on thursday too

Looks like we'll be leaving way before the rooster crows on Friday morning...i.e 3:30 or 4:00.
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

i am thinking of it now. Maybe leave Thursday lunchtime or afternoon. Or friday.

I'll def be going now and prob will be doing an overnighter on the way up thursday night... just to beat the friday traffic.

Haven't even decided which Jeep to drive yet - letalone what day we're leaving......
    But since we are working on the Thursday I'd like to leave Thursday night and drive straight there.....That way even if it's 1am once there, at least when I get up in the morning I'm there & ready to enjoy
    Reality is though I might not know until the Thursday itself as it will also depend on what time the boss finishes work....