Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Menai Cleanup, Sunday FEB 20

Default Menai Cleanup, Sunday FEB 20

You can bring whoever you want as a passenger, just so long as the driver and vehicle is from the club

my friend (orrr) wants to join before sunday so he can come on the cleanup - if he pays before the end of the week is that going to be ok?

I don't see why not. As long as he gets his form with the money to someone on the committee by the end of the week he's a member. Correct me if I'm wrong Mark or Dave?

Where does everyone meet? What road and such
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Heathcoate Road, just outside gate 6. Whoever gets there first should find a bit of space on the side of the road near gate 6 and wait for everyone else.

Ummm....what time?
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Quote Originally Posted by Cpage66
    Ummm....what time?
    the calendar says:

?9:00 AM-5:00 PM, Menai Cleanup Day

what would be the easiest way to get there from sydney CBD

Quote Originally Posted by DVL12H
    what would be the easiest way to get there from sydney CBD
    Eastern Distributor..... Southen Cross Drive....through airport underpass...veer left towards M5....through M5 tunnels....M5.....through toll gates ($3.30)....immediately get into LH lane and turn off on Heathcote Road......past Sandy Point (the dipper)....past White Rock (can't miss it... look for Jeeps a hundred metres down the road from White Rock on the LHS

thanx mate!!