Hi guyz
I noticed that my heap was running on bowing rear springs (Misaligned) caused by lifting the suspension with extended length springs by the moron who regularly drives it! (me)lol

I am loaded to the MAX 40ltr extra fuel + 40ltr extra water roof top tent, cooking gear & fridge, tools hi lift jack, all my work equipment, my lightweight draws NOT !, spares clothes etc!!

I suspected that the springs on full flex where bottoming out possibly worse - pinching and maybe damaging them - ( I need to add appropriate bump stops)

I just recently picked up a huge Swag from TassieJK (Thanx again Mal) which included really nice rubicon express springs and Spring perch realignment brackets and adjustable rear track bar - all of which I installed today!

I am the worlds biggest Idiot!!! - what was I thinking tackling this job in the carpark @ Rundle st Mall (whilst the Mrs shopped). with no power tools!

1. whist Jeep is fully loaded and b4 jacking - attach spring compressors (it just makes it easier to compress them) and compress the cr@p out of them!

2. Remove lower shock mount bolt.

3. Jack up jeep remove tyre.

4. Optional - remove trackbar - i did just to make access easier

5. Remove already compressed spring.

5. If you are smart ( I wasn't lol ) use angle grinder to remove factory perch - if you are a complete moron (yes thats me lol) piddle away at them with a useless hacksaw! for 6 hours - then be so totally buggeredx that driving back to camp is near impossible LoL

6. bolt on new adjustable perches!

7. re install springs - (in may case compress new springs first).

8. put tyre back on

9. drop jack slowly and check the springs have centred perfectly.

10. re attach lower shocky mount bolt and re attach track bar

Enjoy the feeling of your new jeep - and your handiwork or what ever LoL
cheers Hunty