Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrenchin' day?

Default Wrenchin' day?

Hi Guys,

So ive come to a few things left to do on the jeep that im not confident doing without help... Left to do...

1) Rear coil bucket relocation.

I have the genright kit so just need to cut the old buckets off and weld the new ones on. I have a mig welder with plenty of gas / wire. I have an angle grinder but it would be much easier with a smaller cut off wheel, like a 50mm air grinder / cutter. If someone has air tools and a compressor that would make it much easier!!

2)

Extended front brake lines.

3)

Sanding and painting profotofab front bar and installing with winch. I could manage this by myself, and it depends if the front bar comes in time. Jobs 1 & 2 are priority...

Would be at kenthurst, sydney and i would ofcourse buy beers and food for a bbq.

Post up if your keen...

Cheers!

Hey Will, I'd be more than happy to come by and help, maybe I could get a hand from some people at the same time with some work on my Jeep.

I've got a mini spit roast i can bring along, can stick on a leg of lamb and have lamb rolls, cant beat lamb when its fresh off the spit roast !!

Brad

I have my daughter every 2nd weekend so I'm avalible for this weekend(saturday after midday, Sunday Ok) or the fortnight after & so on.
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!

Hey brad i was thinking about that today. Could get your servicing done easy. We have a lot of space, its kind of like a holiday house. Could wash up all the jeeps too if we have time at the end of the day.

Spit roast sounds tasty! haha

This weekend should be fine ill have to double check and confirm tomorrow. Im thinking saturday hunno but it depends on everyone else im flexible...

Is this weekend okay for you Brad? Im hoping i can get some other guys down to help out too.

Visitor

Hey guys, great idea. I need to somehow change my front bump stops in the XJ. Glad to help out if i could get some help on this too.
    I might need to borrow some spring compressors though. I don't have any.
    Please let me know your thoughts guys. This weekend sounds good.
    Eddy

Happy to lend my spring compressors - when I get home! 16th Jan
    cheers Hunty
    Luv My Jeep!

Saturday might be hard for me, but Sunday is good? But don't reschedule for me if it's not convenient?

I can come along and lend a hand, not this weekend though, free the next couple though.

Thanks for the interest guys! would be a big help.

Does anyone have air tools to bring, ie cut off wheels that are manourverable? And anyone have some experience in MIG welding?

Quote Originally Posted by Will2003tj View Post
    have some experience in MIG welding?
    Yer I can blow a hole in just about anything. lol
    Sorry not for a long time & even then was at best crappy.
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!