Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: **** LOCKER HILL***** (aka - pre-Mt Walker) - 12/2/11

Ben sat is good for me .

Visitor

All Changes made, Cant wait for this weekend... Keep them coming...

Camping sounds great... Will probably have kids.. 12 yr and 5yr girls.. Will confirm kids when closer to date.
    Have a friend with a patrol who would like to tag along. Is this possible? I can stick a jeep tag over the Nissan badge.. Lol
    Cheers jose
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

This sounds great.

If there is any room for another can you put me down for Saturday only. I'd like to try mount this locker hill

i'd like to join you on saturday
    thanks stefan

Put me down for both days plus camping. Can you add some details to the camping spot like the location and whether there are any amenities, rubish bins, fire places. What is the creek like? safe for kids to swim in?

Visitor

OK... Dieselcon, Ive got no issue with a Patrol coming as coming camping is a mate of mine with a lifted D40 Navara if anyone has an issue let us/me know.

Tony, the camp site is a great IMO... But there are No amenities (so bring your shovel), there are no bins (so bring bags or a box to place rubbish to take out with you), No fire place (unless you count the ground where we normally have an almost bonfire normally and the creek is great, rocky, but great little hole... Never had an issue down there expect the fact its frakin cold...

Im going to attempt to place a pic of google maps and location:

Its hard to explain where it is unless you know the area really well but, if you are at the beginning of locker hill you turn left and head down the track heading NW and about a click down the road you come to a left turn but keep heading straight another half a click down the road another bend to the right to head to the state forest but head straight down to the creek...
    Like I said a little hard to explain but trust me great place, quite, off the main track and quite safe

Is the servo that you are meeting eveyone at 730 after you cross the napean river?

Visitor

Yep, its about 2 clicks up the Great Western Hwy on the left opposite a oval

Sweet see you there

Can't wait