Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J5

Default J5

OK I'm going to be putting in my entry for J5 this week. Who's with me!? I don't want to be the only SJCers waving the flag up there.

It's Mt Panorama guys, top spot for an event

Default J5

Trying to organise it now. At the moment I've got a 75% chance of me being there.

Now if I can just remember how to put it into 4wd...

Default J5

Heather gave me the cheque top post yesterday so I'm in. CJ will also be coming along (under actjt) but will be camping etc with us.

Default J5

Registration and meal packages have been sorted for me and Ann. And Jeff's done his too as far as I know.

Default J5

Yeah, and sorted out your meals too. I'll be dragging the fridge along to hold the liquids we require.

So are we getting a convoy going? Friday morning drive up seems to be the go.

Default J5

Brad said he was leaving Thursday arvo, so I was thinking about joining him on that?

Default J5

I'll most likely be stuck at work until 6ish or so.

Default J5

had a beer with CJ last night to arrange what we where doing.

He's 90% sure he can leave on thursday arvo, but may have to work back like Jeff.

Plan A is leaving our places on the north side around 4.30-5PM, meet you guy's on the way.

Plan B would be a 6AM friday departure, meeting on the way as above.

I'll do a proper post tonite when I have some time to cover everything.

Default J5

I noticed on the J5 site we have 10 people registered.

My numbers of whom I know is going only add up to 8 (heather, Kynah and I + maybe 1, Ben and Anne and Jeff and Sana,.

Anyone now who the mystery couple may be

Default J5

Don't know.. the more the merrier though!