Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Skizzi jk

Visitor

Hey skizz... nice rig!!! got a mate just bought a 2011 JK and was wondering where/how you got your front bar and if it is ADR legal for oz.... cheers mate

Got it from quadratec. The ARB bar is the one your mate would want for ADR legality

Visitor

Cheers mate will let him know

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311313262.815086.jpg

35 spline vs standard. This should do the job

Latest update. Got the axles in Friday night. Also spent Saturday and most of this morning replacing the old 3" lift coils and 2" spacers with 4.5" lift coils. Installed the rock sliders and swapped the cable the winch for rope. Also installed the drake hood hold down kit.

If any of you are thinking about using the full traction lift for your rig don't do it. Bushes aren't up to the task. I replaced my rear bushes on the lower control arms and the new ones lasted one outing. Swapped the arms for Polly performance ones and they are still going strong.

Took the car in for a wheel alignment today and the front full traction lower control arm bushes are screwed. I'm not going to bother replacing them. Just going to get the Polly front lower control arms and be done with the FT ones.

That being said I've got a set of front and rear adjustable lower control arms in perfect condition ( both need new bushes on the side that mounts to the body) if anyone wants them both for $100. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by SKIZZI View Post
    If any of you are thinking about using the full traction lift for your rig don't do it. Bushes aren't up to the task. I replaced my rear bushes on the lower control arms and the new ones lasted one outing. Swapped the arms for Polly performance ones and they are still going strong.

Took the car in for a wheel alignment today and the front full traction lower control arm bushes are screwed. I'm not going to bother replacing them. Just going to get the Polly front lower control arms and be done with the FT ones.

That being said I've got a set of front and rear adjustable lower control arms in perfect condition ( both need new bushes on the side that mounts to the body) if anyone wants them both for $100. Cheers
    What vehicle model/make do they fit?

They are off my 2008 Jk unlimited. 4 door. I should clarify they are not new. They have No damage just need new bushes on the sides that mount to the body

Can I ask - what make and model number are they - so I can see if they are compatible with my rig.
    Thanks