Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Berridale - now 20-22nd May

Default Berridale - now 20-22nd May

You've been waiting for it boys and girls.. Get out your SJC Crawler jackets!

I've been contacting Cal about a weekend at his place and it looks like the weekend of 7/8 May is the go. We'll probably be going down there on the Friday night and leaving on the Sunday afternoon.

At this stage, we'll probably stay at a motel, similar to the one we stayed in last time.

This is an A+++ grade trip, and Cal tells me that he's been cutting tracks that are harder than ever, which scares me coming from Cal. If you go, there is a high likelihood you will be damaging your vehicle in some way. In saying that, it's definately worth it!

So who's keen?

May - Jezz that sounds cold.
    But interested regardless :lol:

dunno as yet :roll: ....

something about May7/8 and prior engagements that rings a bell :?

don't think there will be too much snow around at that time of year though

Yeah the timing isn't ideal, but it's what we could squeeze in around other events at the middle of the year. :?

Let me know when you know if you can make it or not and I'll book something firm in.

I will make every effort to make it whatever the date, but May 21/22 would be good for me.

i figured it out :lol:

Classic Not Plastic w/end ...
    if they were doing Spanish Steps , i was interested ( if the oldies would let me that is :lol: )

+ i remember Brad saying that he's itchin to get back out to Cal's too

21/22 was going to be the weekend we ran the club event. Unless you wanted to ditch that?

It's also very close to Tough Tracks Round 2 in case I break anything @ Berridale ops:

August/September

i dunno, anytime in may or after suits me..
    like i said, i only do one offroad trip a year anyway..

so its not in may?

Uhh I don't know... I want to make it early May, but if noone's going to come, then there's no point organising it for then.

What's the general consensus? Are people going to come if it's on the 7/8 May?