Thread: Powdercoaters

Default Powdercoaters

Does anyone know of a good powdercoater in the Sydney area?

Edit...How the heck did that happen?? I thought I was in the Yikketty section when I posted this...
    Chris, can you swap this to the YY section upon seeing this
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

TheBeast

Default Powdercoaters

There is one near the old Bunnings store at Bankstown dont know name of or address but it is on the street that the SUBARU dearlership is on the corner go about halfway down the street and you will see a large carparkon the right, just go down the long driveway on the right of this and the office is in the back. Most items min charge $50 :P

Default Powdercoaters

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeast
    There is one near the old Bunnings store at Bankstown dont know name of or address but it is on the street that the SUBARU dearlership is on the corner go about halfway down the street and you will see a large carparkon the right, just go down the long driveway on the right of this and the office is in the back. Most items min charge $50 :P
    G,
    So turn at the Subaru dealership on Canterbury then the right past the carpark? That's only like 15 minutes from the house.... :lol:
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

TheBeast

Default Powdercoaters

halfway down the street and you will see a large carparkon the right, just go down the long driveway on the right of this and the office is in the back.

Thats about it

Default Powdercoaters

There's a guy at Revesby who did my control arms. They seem to be powdercoated well, and it wasn't that expensive.

If you're keen let me know and I'll get the details.

Default Powdercoaters

Elite powder coating
    14 barry ave
    Mortdale nsw 2223
    (just off boundary road)

His names is Nick - does both spraying and powdercoating
    He does alot for us at work and i know he does all snake racing stuff

Default Powdercoaters

Kewl...I'm up to two sets of rims needing it now.