Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: EOI-Drive In night@ Blacktown

Quote Originally Posted by ivan View Post
    kellie and i are in. It'll be good to visit the place where i was conceived!

bwhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah haa......................

Will check the weekend showing when they post it up on Wednesday. Everyone wanna' meet at the Cricketer's Arms before hand to drive in?
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Visitor

How about the following week so that we can bring my boys - Damien and Nathan have never been to a drive in and I am sure it will be a lot of fun for them... ...but maybe you guys don't want kid. Anyhow - we would love to go but we can't on the 28th... ...maybe next time.
    TK

where is the cricketers arms?

www.royalcricketersarms.com.au - 385 Reservoir Road, Prospect - (02) 9622 6498

Quote Originally Posted by TK421 View Post
    How about the following week so that we can bring my boys - Damien and Nathan have never been to a drive in and I am sure it will be a lot of fun for them... ...but maybe you guys don't want kid. Anyhow - we would love to go but we can't on the 28th... ...maybe next time.
    TK
    We will do more soon. We can't make the weekend that you're wanting due to family commitments ourselves. How about the next Cruise in night we plan, I'll give you a yell first to make sure the boys are clear to go. Kids are fine!!!

The Cricketer's Arms is at the entrance to the drive in.
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

We'll come along as well if we can get a babysitter for the evening. How is the sound hooked up to the car? Just wondering if I need a working stereo?

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

They do have some old window speakers there............
    JC Member# 094

Quote Originally Posted by Steve F View Post
    We'll come along as well if we can get a babysitter for the evening. How is the sound hooked up to the car? Just wondering if I need a working stereo?

Cheers
    Steve
    Portable Radio on the back of the ute with lounge chair has been done before
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Hunno View Post
    Portable Radio on the back of the ute with lounge chair has been done before
    that brings back some fond memories