Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Yalwal II - POSTPONED

Can anyone report on weather conditions for the yalwal area?

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-33.788333,151.087583

Forecast slight rain...
    http://m.weatherzone.com.au/nsw/illa...nowra-naval-po

3.4 mm for today.

Not bad. Will review again tomorrow
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

Unfortunately, my TJ is still with my mechanic waiting for a reconditioned ECM to arrive from the USA, so I am unlikely to be able to make Yalwal on the weekend. There is some small chance it will arrive tomorrow & can be installed, and then he can start to fix all the other things that were destroyed when the voltage regulator failed on the last club trip. I'll advise definitely on Friday.
    Greg

confirming that I plan to attend for the sunday only.

Visitor

im coming down saturday afternoon and meeting up for the camping, where are we meeting? ive never done this area before and just need directions. Cheers

I am 95% certain for camping now, so, if anyone is heading down from Sydney on Saturday could we maybe meet up and head down in convoy?

The camping place without the bikes sounds like a good idea Jose. Will need directions or a guide to get in there though

I'm having problems with the brakes on my xj and it's looking doubtful for me camping on Saturday. Can someone step up and lead the Saturday trip. If I can get off work early on Friday and work all day sat, I may get it ready for sunday.

Ready and able for Saturday to lead trip. For those coming down on Saturday we can meet at south nowra Maccas at 830 and then head into yalwal at 900.
    For those coming camping or later in the day I will post directions soon. Will meet you at the camp site.
    We will be on SJC ch15.
    Will definitely be camping away from the bikes... Looking forward to a nice camp oven dinner Saturday night, beers and a good laugh.
    Cheers
    Jose

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-34.388460,150.876185
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

Traveling from Sydney
    Head from Sydney to south nowra, near the industrial estate. There is a maccas on your left and a servo.... Fuel up here and then head back north and turn left into albatross rd. Go straight through the two round-abouts and take the first street to your right.this should be yalwal rd. Travel on this rd for about 15 minutes until you start heading up a hill there is an old house to your right and a turn off on your left (this is also yalwal rd but it's a dirt road). Follow this until you get to the camp site. ~30 minutes.
    Hope this helps

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-34.388463,150.876158

Visitor

Sweet, see you there Saturday evening...