Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Yalwal II - POSTPONED

Sweet i might be keen to camp. I'll know for sure within the week.

Pls put me down. Keen to check the flex (or lack thereof) of my mopar (lovels) coils

Please add me!!

:O What, Jaffas going on a trip!! ... well, knowing I will have a new bub by then, I hope I can go!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunno View Post
    So just to make it clear then Wolfe, there is no limit on this run.
    We can split up into groups on the day to cover the trail ratings of all who attend.

I & anyone else that wants to, will be heading down on Saturday & camping over night.

Big Fire & a beer blanket to keep nice & warm.
    OK I’m officially confused about the camping (but that is a nearly perpetual state for me so I'm probably missing something really obvious). The trip is posted for the 20th of August, isn’t the 20th a Saturday?
    Last edited by tonysrich; 24-06-11 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tonysrich View Post
    OK I’m officially confused about the camping (but that is a nearly perpetual state for me so I'm probably missing something really obvious). The trip is posted for the 20th of August, isn’t the 20th a Saturday?
    Yes Tony it's a Sunday. However I can only speak for myself but I'm going down Saturday & camping over night

Edit: Opps should check things first. My bad, but the trip was organized for the Sunday.
    Last edited by Hunno; 24-06-11 at 06:47 PM.
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!

Well if the 20th of Aug is a Sunday then there is something strange happening in “Tonyland” because every calendar that I can lay my hands on lists the 20th as a Saturday. Lets not worry about the date for a second, is the trip on the Sat or Sun?

Visitor

Might be a good idea to request that people post the day and the date to reduce confusion. I once turned up for a trip on another forum on the wrong day - must have happened before. Anyway my calendar says 20th August is a saturday.

Date altered in original posting---- Run is for Sunday 21/08/2011........... Camping on the Saturday night is an individual choice...................
    Last edited by stevet; 24-06-11 at 11:57 AM.
    JC Member# 094

Quote Originally Posted by D.K. View Post
    Might be a good idea to request that people post the day and the date to reduce confusion. I once turned up for a trip on another forum on the wrong day - must have happened before. Anyway my calendar says 20th August is a saturday.
    Arrived a day early myself once for a run......... Least I knew how to get there the next day though......................
    JC Member# 094

Now that the date is confirmed could the trip list be confirmed and updated please.

And can someone please tell me where the location is that poeple are planning to camp?
    Last edited by tonysrich; 24-06-11 at 01:10 PM.