Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Extreme_Rubicon

Will be bringing my supercharged JK

246 Horsepower at the rear wheels running 33 inch tyres.

Something to talk about.

Leo

all can be arranged

yes you did. Theres nothing like having a supercharger on a jk...... It actually gives you back the power with the bigger wheels. We all know what that like!

There no need to do this it has been tried and tested with over 1000 kits fitted some with 80000km. It produces between 5-9 pounds so its quite moderate and gives you the power it needs.

Time has proven this over the past 3 years. over 1000 kits fitted. I have set mine to 5-6 psi and this isn't a lot and there are cars that have done over 60000km with out any issue. If you change oils and service regularly it should give long jeopardy. Guys who dont service their cars are create bigger causes why motor components fail.

yeah like with anything... although 1000 kits fitted isnt a great number...... when you think about the number of JK's out there in stick form with engine problems (hunty is onto his 3rd motor)....

but like you said, low boost should pose to much of an issue.... ill be keeping an eye on how yours goes, cos its a mod i really would like to do.....