My 2c on swag purchase - given that I have spent 100's of nights in mine over the last 20yrs - heres what I have learnt

Get the best quality canvas that you can afford - fine weave is better keeps in the heat yet still breathes.

Rubber type waterproof floor that not only protects the floor but also curves up the sides 100mm and prevents rising water from entering the side of your swag.

Zip off top to allow maximum air flow in summer

Fly screen front & top - make sure the fly screen is campfire ember proof and will deter the little mige' & anoying sand flies.

Front and rear hoops should clip on and not require frustrating threading through tiny little channels.

Front hoop is high enough for you to read whilst propped up with your arm / elbow.

And its long enough for you really stretch out - mine is 7foot long and a double which is just right for me & the mrs (I'm 6'3).

Something I should have bought 20yrs ago is a swag bag my mates have them and I think they would protect your investment nicely.

Whatever you end up with Im sure you will enjoy the freedom and the speed that you can set em up, just remember to properly prep it just after purchase, and by properly prep it I mean;

On the first available hot sunny day , erect it fully then get the garden hose - adjust the nozzle to finest spray / mist and thoroughly wet it entirely. this is important because the first time it gets wet the stitching will swell and the canvas will shrink a little when it dries - this is what is needed to ensure that the seams seal properly & when you are out in the rain you stay dry. Check your manual also to see if you need to spray any waterproofing spray initially and annually.

I spent last week in the snow in mine and 1 night it got down to minus 10Degree C so I zipped it all up and got into my minus 5 sleeping bag and survived! nice and warm.. you can see the ice / frost on my swag in the below pic
Recently I had to spend a night in my swag in a raging storm so I just threw it under my Jeep bungied the front hoop to the bull bar and crawled in, my Jeep is thankfully high enough for fat @ss to fit under.
cheers Hunty
ps Yes I am too lazy to ever peg it out! the bungy cords do a better job anyway. + your stupid drunken mates can fall all over it and it just pops back up LoL