Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Silly Boys Jeeps are for Girls - Sat 2nd July

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Steve F View Post
    I didn't realise Reg met the requirements We are a more progressive club than I thought

Cheers
    Steve
    You never know I might turn up in drag and do my impression of "Aunty Jack" and come round to your house and rip your bloody arms off.

Haha. I have reinstalled the rear bench so there is space for 3 passengers. In case you change your mind Maggie and let Reg go by himself.

I want more, where is the trip heading. At the meeting Heidi, you talked about Yengo and Finchely track. How about stating the whole trip and maybe that'll attract more attention?
    I have driven through Yengo a decent amount of times and tried out the small overgrown sidetracks.
    When you drive with a lady friend beside you or sit beside a lady friend it is really diffferent from driving with your guy beside you.
    Hey Ladies, c'mon, join up! If you have not tried out 4wd:ing with your lady friend this is the time.
    Last edited by Janeway; 17-06-11 at 11:12 PM.

The plan is this...

We will meet at Wisemans Ferry at the park near the ferry. There are toilet facilties there.

We will then drive off to the other ferry and cross there. We will head up to St Abans and follow roughly the Great Northen Road. We will stop along the way and there will be a yummy morning tea ready and waiting for us! There are long drop toilets at this stop.

After mornging tea we will head off into the Wattagans before heading to Yengo National Park

We will have a chicken and Champagne lunch at a stunning lookout and I think there are long drop toilets there as well.

From there we will move on to the engravings at Finchley. There are long drop toilets here. These quite interesting and are best viewed in the afternoon. (the engravings not the toilets)

I plan to head out via the Putty Road.

If you would like your partner to come with you on the trip thats perfectly OK or if you want to do some car-pooling the guys could travel ahead with Brian.

Sounds like a very nice and good plan.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

come on girls, where are you ... come out with us and have some fun WE DESERVE IT.

Maggie

Visitor

I won't know until the night before sorry, we're always rostered on for doggie rescue the first weekend of each month .... will keep you posted

Heidi, am very sorry and feel bad but our year just got worse ... I am flying out to Melbourne on June 28 so won't be able to make this trip.

Maggie

Don't forget this trip is on saturday if you are looking for something to do should be a good day