Hi Guyz
How do you Air up?

Large high pressure air tank?
Large high volume electric compressor (Warn VTC)?
Engine driven compressor (York)?
Small electric compressor (ARB - TJM etc)?

my 2 cents
The JK has very little available storage space for a tank but if you were to throw away the back seat and install a big tank you could fill 4 x 33's in around 4 min - then there is the weight of tank and small compressor to fill it etc

The Warn high volume electric compressor (VTC) costs between $1200 - $2800 @ 25kg and will get a 33' from 15 to 30psi in about 50 sec
4 tyres lets say <4 min.

Onboard engine driven air compressor (York repurposed airconditioner compressor) - will take approx 30 - 40 sec/tyre depending on RPM and efficiency etc
4 tyres lets say <3 min

ARB electric compressor 4 tyres 15 - 30psi <15min

I use an ARB Compressor for my lockers and for tyre reinflation and I have plumbed it into my front bull bar (for offroad use only) I did this to give me enough air volume and pressure to run a rattle gun, additionally I wanted to have a good supply of air that I could use off road to reseat a tyre bead,

I have had this setup now for a long time and only just recently got to test it out - I had my 2 front tyres peel off the rims whilst wheelin and got to reseat them with my 100psi bull bar.

I have enough air in my bull bar air tank to air up 1 x 33' from 15 - 36psi and I can air up all 4 tyres from 15 - 36 in about 12ish minutes (assuming my front bar air tank is full) -

I installed / integrated my compressor behind my spare wheel to aid in cooling (ARB duty cycle is 30min on 30min off) and to use unutilised space.

Conclusion
As always you get what you pay for !
cheers Hunty

http://www.youtube.com/user/3DHunty#p/a/u/1/hEiiDE_TNYw