Thread: Kybes RIG

Default Kybes RIG

So started out stock 80,000kms on the clock apart from a tiny dent which is hidden now no major issues.

Since then the following additions have been made.

- 31" Mud terrains on black sunraysia rims, King wheels center caps also.

- Blue neons for the pedal area and also on passenger side.

- New pedals

- 2x mounted air horns, though 1 has since been crushed.

- HID globes in the front headlights.

- AFE stage 2 air intake system and throttle body

- ARB tyre carrier, rear bar and also front bull bar

- Chrome grill insert on the front with black mesh added to stop rubbish from passing through

- Body armour inserts on the back corners of jeep

Thats pretty much it for the time being, in the coming months when I earn some extra coin ill be purchasing a JKS 1.25" body lift coupled with a JKS 1" motor lift.

Then when Rubicon Express ship back to Australia ill have Wooders set me up on 2" lift system. Best I can do so that it fits into my garage and works with budget constraints being at UNI.

When i get all the new gear added ill throw up some new photos.

Cheers!
    Attached Images Attached Images

looks good mate.... id be getting rid of the pod filter though...

Yes, very nice and i like the colour ....sorry I didn't get to talk with you guys much on the glow worms drive. Im sure will get opportunities another day. I was driving behind you on that trip and saw your rear passenger go flying in the back a few times. how's his head? Lol.
    Should try joining some C+ trips, there heaps of fun...and you'll get to meet more of us weekend jeepers...
    Cheers jose
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

Hahaha yeh mate, we hit one larger pot hole and he went flying into the roof.

Just holding out for Lift kit currently as soon as Rubicon Express are back in action then I will be on more trips for sure.

Looking forward to more adventures in the future.