Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: who goes fishing

yeah im a fisho from way back haha....... i sometime work as a deckhand for a mate on a charter boat.... if we can muster up enough interest, we could organise a day trip deep sea..... my advice would be to wait till the weather warms up again..... its far more comfortable.

i would be keen as to do a day tri somewhere close by.....

Can I come 2 watch you guys if u get to arrange a day out.... I have never fished and dont know any thing about fishing but am interested.........

Quote Originally Posted by TRBN8R View Post
    Can I come 2 watch you guys if u get to arrange a day out.... I have never fished and dont know any thing about fishing but am interested.........
    Mani all you need to know about fishing is " its a jerk at one end of the line waiting for a jerk at the other."
    Last edited by Bear; 18-07-11 at 07:48 PM.

I was thinking more along the line of shore base to make it more family friendly . Manni any body we be welcome I don't fish much myself as I have to un hook Kirsten fish and I read mags or net while I just relax in the sun shine . Going to check out the area just off the hawksberry bridge near ambo station should be big enough for picnic and a game of catch with kids etc I'll post a trip up in section

Got "banned" from fishing from a private wharf/jetty on the George's River many a year ago. Went out with the daughter of the neighbour who owned it so it was O.K. then. Got "caught-out" not baiting up any hook's at all - had no bait anyway, who want's to be disturbed by some silly fish anyway when you are relaxing , well snoozing really... - Had to bring at least one back there after, enough to almost put you off fishing for life.............................
    JC Member# 094

yeah land based, off a boat, in a kayak........ill be there....

Visitor

Stocktan Beach is a great place to go fishing... plus you get some air time off the dunes

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    yeah im a fisho from way back haha....... i sometime work as a deckhand for a mate on a charter boat.... if we can muster up enough interest, we could organise a day trip deep sea..... my advice would be to wait till the weather warms up again..... its far more comfortable.

i would be keen as to do a day tri somewhere close by.....
    If I go ya gonna have BURLY!

Eddy

I'm in if we can organise a trip!

Cheers

Andy

still working on the location and facilities for a trip then will post in trips