Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Appin - 3rd April

Default Appin - 3rd April

Wiz, I could have come so you could pack more rocks under my jeep.
    :lol:
    Can we do the B grade where we came out at the starting point the last time I went with youse? this time doing the opposite run.

Ben, I'll bring a copy of a DVD i made on a trip we did in Cabbage Tree awhile ago in the meeting. Its funny to see you getting bogged when you still have small Jeeps and SC without lockers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetty
    Wiz, I could have come so you could pack more rocks under my jeep.
    :lol:
    Can we do the B grade where we came out at the starting point the last time I went with youse? this time doing the opposite run.

Ben, I'll bring a copy of a DVD i made on a trip we did in Cabbage Tree awhile ago in the meeting. Its funny to see you getting bogged when you still have small Jeeps and SC without lockers.
    Jetty, Can i give you a few bucks for a copy of the DVD??

SC, I already have a copy for you. I just keep forgetting in bringing it with me. Will bring tomorrow.

Jetty, can I get a copy too. Bring it on sunday if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetty
    SC, I already have a copy for you. I just keep forgetting in bringing it with me. Will bring tomorrow.
    awesome work jetty. Loved the DVD. But man unlocked Jeeps just suck so much dont they. Have you done any other trips onto DVD?

Thanks, Mark. I have good footages of the first big SJC trip in Appin, Winchbreak trip lead by JPmark and Jambo'04. More than 2 hrs of footage. I'll put them all together in DVD soon including the cabbage tree (re-edit).

No probs, Brad. I'll bring a spare copy.