Thread: Need new stereo installed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Need new stereo installed

Hi all,
    I still have the original cassette deck in my 2001 TJ so I'm looking to install a new system with iPod connectivity. Any recommendations on someone to do it for me? I'd do it myself but just don't have the time. I'm in North Sydney and surrounds so somewhere close by (i.e. Artarmon) would be ideal?
    Thanks heaps

I'd recommend Ryda Car Radio. They replaced the original crapped out stereo (lasted 3 years) in my KJ with a good Clarion with Ipod and USB thumbdrive connections for about $250. They did a really good job and I have had no problems (unlike a previous experience at SCR). Okay, I got mine done at Petersham, but there is (used to be?) one on the Pacific Highway at Chatswood that I have also been to.

Dave
    Last edited by Dave; 12-08-11 at 09:58 AM.

new stereo usually takes about 45 mins to install..... once youve taken the trim off the car..... nto a big job at all...

JB hi-fi offer a install service but I have never used any install service they take too many short cuts for my liking but I am a bit overkill on these things I solder every connection comes from working around airfields :P