Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4x4 Masters Round 3

Default 4x4 Masters Round 3

Just a reminder that aswell as the 4wd show on this Saturday, we also have a team competing in the 4x4 masters across the road.

If you are coming by make sure to come and say hello and if you are planning on staying for the day, let us know as they are always looking for people to help out with marshalling.

See you there

Jeeps and Kid Rock, you cant go wrong!!!!! see you there!!!!

Good day out guys well driven by both Craig and AJ !!!! Couple of 100 point runs and for one stage a very quick time that should put us right up, can not wait to see the points once again penalties will be the killer with both jeeps having driven most stages with no breakages, just a bit of lost power steer fluid from Craig and a Uni joint making some noise from AJ

couple of dash cam videos are up loading now, we didnt get every stage as some dumb Navi didnt do his job and press record every stage but have a nice close call from AJ that was well driven to escape unsctrached

Cool, looking forward to the video footage.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

these are un-edited video from the dash of Coop's TJ also have a 17min video of another stage with AJ's nice save will edit up a combined video latter and upload but these should do for a start all are available in High Def on Youtube
    Last edited by AussieCJ7; 27-08-11 at 09:39 PM.

Another great day out guys. We are continually getting better and save for a few penalties are running pretty good times.

Spectacular return to the comp scene by Coops who managed to spend more time on Two wheels then four for the entire day, and that's both back and front wheels. At one stage he was resting on his front bar which gave us a great view of his undercarriage. But same as Dave we kept forgetting to turn the stupid camera on before each stage.

Already looking forward to the next round in November. I think we averaged 95 for the day so very pleased with that, just that silly track 7 in reverse with the 1 minute rule had us out of shape as it didn't suit our wheelbase at all

I'll get what little footage we have up asap.

Special mention to Vince and Rey for helping out with Team management and ofcourse both navi's for the direction when we choose to follow it

Thanks

Visitor

Was a great day, once i got into the whole dont run the bunting over thing again

Was an interesting drive back up the freeway last night at midnight i can tell you (had my BIL's 40th in sydney after masters)

I did see a couple of SJC shirts in the crowd as we went around the track so thanks for coming to check it out.

Thanks to Ross (Vinnie) and Steve Kerni (Rey) for being team managers

Coops

Went and checked out the 4wd show next door which was only good if you had alot of spare cash laying about to purchase some goodies. Said hi to the blokes in the sjc tent and cruised about, almost had to take out a loan for the cafe at Eastern Creek $6.50 flat white jeez jokes on me I guess for paying for it.

Anyways made it to the 4x4 masters around 12:00 to see the action, first time there and it did not dissapoint. Watched both Coops and AJ smashing it around the track with really minimal damage if any that I noticed in comparison to some of the other teams.

Never got bored which was great constant action, can check out the hoons on the skid pan further down in the valley which was cool.

A few cars almost tipped over which made things more exciting for the audience most likely not the driver

Kybes
    Attached Images Attached Images

A quick 10 sec video grab of AJ's close call moment