Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4x4 Masters Round 3

Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    nearly bett pink slips on the game...... glad i didnt...even if nz had won, id hate to drive that thign around HAHA............jsut joking dave
    You have no idea just how far a Jeep has come in terms of driving around there is more truth in your statement than you know

maybe i should swap with you for a weekend jsut to work out if i love or hate my jeep.....

Visitor

Results are up 5th place

It was close with my silly bunting penalities being the difference between 3rd and 5th.

AJ was car A and I was B so some great drives by Aj putting him up the top well done mate

Coops

Coops a 4th for stage 7 with the difference really being reaction times

they need to change the running of track 7, having cars wait at teh end is a crap idea....... should make it a minimum of 2 mins to get both cars through tag team style....1st car crosses the line adn the second car takes off..... would be a far better specticle

Visitor

track 1 - AJ -7th Bunting Boy 16th No penalites
    track 2 - AJ 2nd ! BB - 14 30 pen
    Track 3 - AJ 8th BB - 17th
    Track 4 - BB - 8th AJ - 12th 10Pen
    Track 5 - AJ -4th BB - 5th no pen
    Track 6 - BB 6th AJ 16th 5 pen
    Track 7 - Coops - 4th - AJ 16th

Track 2 which was our first track is where i stuffed up the most and incurred 30 Pen points. SOme great results

But I want to know how first place completed track 2 in just over 1 minute when the rest of the teams were 7 mins + ? must have been airborne the whole way

Rey for course 7 yeah it would be good to do it as a relay have one navi go in car 1 then get out jump in car 2 get strapped in and car 2 runs the course and have combined time

That's great news guys. We're getting closer and closer to the top each round