Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just curious

Default Just curious

Whats the main changes if anything betweet a 2007 and current Jk
    I see a 2007 for just $14k

The 2012 model has a completley revised/refreshed interior.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

There has just been a set of substantial revisions made to the JK for the 2011/12 model year - new interior, new petrol engine + transmission, even more awkward electronics....

Bet you it's High milage and has been a "repairable write-off" in it's time, unless the ex is doing it to pee the other ex off completely...........Lol...............
    JC Member# 094

It's not out of the ball park for an early base spec JK......3 years ago I found a few 2 dr petrol manuals around the 22k level in mint condition....14k would be about right

Visitor

wow thats cheap... nice cheap more money to spend on mods

Quote Originally Posted by Miraz View Post
    It's not out of the ball park for an early base spec JK......3 years ago I found a few 2 dr petrol manuals around the 22k level in mint condition....14k would be about right
    2 years ago the cheapest standard auto JK petrol JK I could find Aussie wide was $27000.00ono with about 50,000Km on the clock.... out of the budget............. Then there were the mod's to come after that....... Who wants ELL Syndrome anyway....... ( epileptic left leg syndrome).... A manual driver's condition..................
    JC Member# 094

I paid $31k new for a crd auto with $3k of options on it....maybe we were looking in different places?

Quote Originally Posted by Miraz View Post
    I paid $31k new for a crd auto with $3k of options on it....maybe we were looking in different places?
    Where were you back then....... lol.............
    JC Member# 094

I think there are great bargains for buyers of most things at the moment, You'd be surprised at what you can secure one now.
    Actually hanging out for a CRD ones maybe next year, Are the CRD better than petrol?