Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: BLACK RAT CHALLENGE - 11th/12th June

Default BLACK RAT CHALLENGE - 11th/12th June

I've managed to get an invite for our club for this event. This is a 2 day event with 8 stages.

It's an individual event, as such we don't need a 'team' but we'll all be competing for the club.

Stages will include funkhana style events as well as stages set out in traditional competition format.

All vehicles must be registered and insured.

Contact me for more details if you'd like to come watch or drive. 0438 125000. Entries need to be in by 20th May, so we don't have a lot of time.

Where is it being held ben?

Woodpecker site. You driving?

Am I driving? I don't think so dude. Maybe if I had a spare few thousand to get my jeep up to spec.

I might drive out to watch though :lol:

Is the course similar to woodpecker?

Nah from what I can see, there are a mix of funkhana events like they had at J5 where you might have to speed around buckets and weave in and out of garages at speed, then there's the traditional competition style hill climbs, rock events etc. The forms say that they aren't as hard as Woodpecker itself though.

Jason, you could drive it. Its a fun event not full competition or anything.

"The 8 driving events will be held on Saturday & Sunday, and they will be a mixture of Funkhana type tracks and a few harder ones as well, but this will not be a Nissan Trials or Woodpecker type event, the tracks will not be that hard, we don?t want to see anyone destroy their vehicle, the aim of this event is a friendly get together that?s not to be taken to seriously."

All you need are back and front recovery points and fire extinguisher securely fitted to the vehicle.

we don?t want to see anyone destroy their vehicle
    Well it sounds like fun then! I could be keen.

If anyone wants to drive, they'll need to get the entry form off me, pay the club, have everything back to me before 20th.

By the 20th I need to get a cheque and a copy of the club's insurance policy to OnAll4s.

Just a note, even spectators aren't allowed to this event unless they're from a club that has been invited. So please keep this in mind.

mrp69

I am definetly intrested in this Ben!

What, noone else want to do this?

It's a great opportunity to get into a soft competition and mix with other clubs. Will probably be similar to J5, and Jeff can tell you how much fun that was as a first taste of competition style driving. We need to get away from this 'snob' club image.

I need to have entries and spectators finalised by early next week. If you don't pre-book your spectating, you won't be able to come. Spectators are limited to invited clubs only and have to be pre-booked along with competitors.