Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: BLACK RAT CHALLENGE - 11th/12th June

mrp69

Default BLACK RAT CHALLENGE - 11th/12th June

what are the sleeping arangements for this trip? We camping it or ?

Also if we are camping are we paying for campsites etc?

Yes we're camping, I'm not booking the spots though, it's going to be up to everyone to book their own camping spots for this event.

When you do book, make sure you mention that you're with the Sydney Jeep Club and they'll reserve a spot together for us like they do for Woodpecker.

Ben, we need to discuss this - I'm not happy to write a cheque to the tune of nearly $500 which includes non-club members, spectator entry, t-shirts and a guesstimate for meals - people are really slack at paying money back and I've had to wait months in the past for entry money alone to past comps. Full membership of the club must be in accordance with the constitution also so membership cards for navigators is going to be a little difficult if they are required for the event. And lastly, I don't have the insurance certificate - it's with Dave. Try and work something out at the committee meeting tomorrow.
    SJC Member #001 - 94 XJ

Mark,

My navigator, Chris, will be giving me a membership form and payment for a year's membership on Wednesday night. I see no problem with him becoming a financial member of the club as he drives my vehicle, a Jeep, in competitions.

Pavlo is a financial member, although the processing of his forms has been somewhat slow and he does not have his membership card as yet. Brad is his navigator, who is a member of the club.

Jason is a financial member, one of us will have to navigate for him, as he doesn't have a spotter as yet.

The way I see it, the members who are bringing spectators with them are the ones that need to be responsible for the payment of their accompanying spectator entry fees.

Unfortunately shirts must be payed for with the competitor entry fees.

The deadline for paperwork and payment is 20th of May. I do not want to miss out on our club participating in this event because of politics and trouble getting paperwork in.

FYI, our club was not initially invited to this event, as we showed no interest in it last year. I'm trying to get a club presence at a number of events this year to get our club away from the 'snob club' image that it has.

Will you be at the meeting tonight? Will Dave?

mrp69

Mark - I am more than happy 2 pay whatever it is i am owing for the comp this week, i can send you a cheque or whatever is easiest for you just let me know, i understand where you are comeing from about collecting money and i have no problem paying it b4 the end of the week and i dont think anyone else would have a problem doing the same.

Just PM me and let me know and we can arrange the payment.

Cheers
    Pavlo

me also, I can send it with the membership renewal monies I was going to give you at next months meeting

hmm, i was hoping Wiz would be my spotter, but seeings as he hasn't answered my calls or Pms then i am looking for one.

I'm also happy to pay up front.

I'll be at the committee meeting tonight but to the best of my knowledge Dave is still overseas, hence the problem with the insurance certificate. Chat about the issues then.
    SJC Member #001 - 94 XJ

Quote Originally Posted by TIGGER
    hmm, i was hoping Wiz would be my spotter, but seeings as he hasn't answered my calls or Pms then i am looking for one.

i'll spot for you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ_Brad
    Quote Originally Posted by TIGGER

i'll spot for you as well.
    sounds good... so you're spotting for me antz and pavlo?