Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Spanish Steps Trip

Default Spanish Steps Trip

There's a caravan park in blackheath that has cheap cabins, I'm thinking about staying there. It's just down the road from a nice pub.

Tentative yes.

mrp69

hey guys i am definetly keen on this and am also keen on camping.. only thing is the damn menai cleanup was cancelled... is there going 2 be another prior to this or does this count me out?

I'm not sure wether I'll be in a Jeep or a zook at this stage, but I'm still keen :lol:

If I have a running jeep (TJ's also had to go in for gearbox work) I should be there.

Quote Originally Posted by mrp69
    hey guys i am definetly keen on this and am also keen on camping.. only thing is the damn menai cleanup was cancelled... is there going 2 be another prior to this or does this count me out?
    There's one more (23 July), I need to attend it too to get on this trip so hopefully the weather will be on our side

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

mrp69

yes hopefully so..!

I just had a coffee with Dave and was speaking about asking the assoc. to at least have a pre clean up register of attendees for each clean up. That way if they are cancelled then those people that put there hand up to help or turn up on the day only to find no one around won't be penalised.

When you consider the last three have not happened, it is holding people back from doing them and having access to other areas.

Don't know if it will achieve anything but we can only make suggestions.

mrp69

Sounds good Brad! Hopefully it does work out.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ_Brad
    When you consider the last three have not happened......
    ?? Is this true? I've been on plenty - as have a bunch of others over the past few months......

Jetty - weren't you with us?