Thread: TJ Roll Cage

Default TJ Roll Cage

hi all,

ill start a build thread soon but just wanted to give the heads up with what im doing at the moment. started pulling the jeep apart ready for the cage to go in.
    Attached Images Attached Images

better shot of the interior and dash
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sorry Vinnie,
    Can just image Nad's face presently,----- "when will it be fixed by??", standing there , with a little "encourager" in hand to get you onto it......Lol....... Remind me to not to try to put in a roll-cage...............
    JC Member# 094

yes Steve Nadine is hoping its finished ASAP she hasnt been in the jeep for ages as i got into driving comps only, hoping to get on a lot more trips as soon as its finished!

the roll cage is painted now and ready to install this week, once its in ill add few bits and pieces to it then touch it up in the car, then ill start work on the outside and suspension

how do i attach pictures from photobucket? im copy and pasting the URL but it doesnt seem to work
    Last edited by VIN18U; 08-03-12 at 07:15 PM. Reason: link didnt work

Visitor

Theres an insert image button in the reply window, just click insert image> from url insert the url from photobucket and she should be sweet!

cage in with only a few adjustments left, managed to get the dash spreader completely under the dash

working on high fenders now

high fenders.jpg

quick update the jeep is still sitting as per the above photo just with a few more inches of dust, suspension ordered so hopefully it will arrive in 3-4weeks then the cutting will begin!!!

front end.jpg2.jpg

quick update front end is done now about to start on the rear stretch. i really should start a build up thread