Thread: G'day all

Visitor

Default G'day all

Hi there - well I finally have got myself organised and joined the club. The main reason for my delay was the fact that my old 'Waggie' was still getting to the reliable stage. I believe that I am all but there now.
    I shall be at Wooders for the club meeting tomorrow night, so I hope to have a chat to quite a few of you. Just because I own and old Jeep does not mean I don't like new Jeeps, just love the character that older vehicles have.

Cheers Peter
    84 FSJ Limited Wagon
    Some lift, 35 MTRs, 4.1 ratios, OX locker in rear, mild 360, 208 transfer case (swapped out 229), custom front bar, BBQ gas, many new and replaced bits and pieces, fresh paint.

Awesome choice of Car Peter.
    I've got an 84 & 85 FSJ( but not for long as it time for the CJ's to start reconstruction). Sounds like you have put a lot of time into it.

Hunno
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!

Visitor

Cheers Hunno, I can understand your signature comment - I only wish the wife could.

welcome mate.....

Visitor

Loving the SJ's

Visitor

There are a few of us with good taste - is there anything that has the same presence on the road as a Waggie with some lift and decent rubber ?
    I just love 'em.

Mate - the WJ is cooler. Nothing like a V8......hahah

Keen to see your though! and welcome
    Steve

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by SteveC View Post
    Mate - the WJ is cooler. Nothing like a V8......hahah
    5.9L vs 4.7L, hmmmm Although having to tow our own petrol tankers around does slow us up a bit!!!

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by sbadman View Post
    5.9L vs 4.7L, hmmmm Although having to tow our own petrol tankers around does slow us up a bit!!!
    I don't know, I am not that sure the Waggie that bad on fuel. Geez mine gets driven to work 50 k's each way. And on the BBQ gas it is not that much worse then the v8 100 series. And soo much more fun.

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by ROK360 View Post
    I don't know, I am not that sure the Waggie that bad on fuel. Geez mine gets driven to work 50 k's each way. And on the BBQ gas it is not that much worse then the v8 100 series. And soo much more fun.
    I used to do Blacktown to Mulgoa everyday before I moved out of Sydney, my fuel bill was about $250/week! Now that I work across the road, I'm still running on the half tank I put in over a week ago Good thing too when premium is $1.60/L