Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: working bee at jambo site

Default working bee at jambo site

hey all,

a working bee has been suggested at the jambo site for the 31st/1st...........

we want to start looking at the onsite track, placement of things and jsut get a general feel for what is going to happen. we will be looking to camp there or very close by over night.

this trip is open to all members, the more the merrier.

we will be camping, so bring all your camping gear, food etc for saturday and sunday.

we will probably meet at maccas at richmond and convoy from there.

can i get a show of hands who is going to attend, and put down what day you will be there or if you are camping overnight.

cheers.

Hey Rey,

I have a trip for the 31st March with 19 people i think so far so maccas is gonna be choca blocked. lol
    But I'll be in zigzag for the day and will come by later in the arvo when the trip finishes. I'm also in for camping the night with the misses.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
    Tim Tam

Quote Originally Posted by Negdriver View Post
    Hey Rey,

I have a trip for the 31st March with 19 people i think so far so maccas is gonna be choca blocked. lol
    But I'll be in zigzag for the day and will come by later in the arvo when the trip finishes. I'm also in for camping the night with the misses.
    Make a weekend out of the run??................. Saturday, working bee,??night drive??, camp over at Lake Lylal and fun run on Sunday....
    Good idea Rey............ Will be unable to attend either...D'owh..........
    Last edited by stevet; 09-03-12 at 06:25 PM.
    JC Member# 094

Visitor

im up for the weekend run. Zig zag in the morning, then camping at night, and im keen to help out wherever i can.

cheers

Visitor

i am going to try attend this zig zag run thats on, if i do i'll definitly swing past afterwoods and sus out the place.
    Will be camping also if i get to rydal showground

what type of work needs to be done as im ok but kirst isnt , we could attend al be it in the caddy as we havent found our jeep yet

I get my roster next sunday.... will confirm then.......

to be hoenst its going to be a look at teh site, some brain storming as to what we can do and where etc......

it jsut helps alot with us actually being there, makes everything a whole lot more visual......

c'mon club members....71 views of the thread and only 6 replies........

JAMBO WILL NOT HAPPEN MAGICALLY..............................ITS GOING TO TAKE EFFORTS FROM EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ick72 View Post
    what type of work needs to be done as im ok but kirst isnt , we could attend al be it in the caddy as we havent found our jeep yet
    Uuuummmm, a Caddy,...... It will get you there in style of course....... ??Keeping the Caddy??......Nice....
    JC Member# 094

We need to contact the showground trust and get permission to camp