Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The Pinnacles - Sunday 27th May 2012

Visitor

If weather dose not permit for that trip is there alternative tracks ?

Steven. Will Revise closer to day
    Im itchy to go too

Please add me to the list. I'm 80% available....
    Cheers Jose
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

Sorry Steve,

On advice from my physio, it is with great regret that I have to withdraw from the trip! Now how formal does that sound?

In reality I'm going to let it rest a bit more, so I can hopefuly attend the driver training.

Still very interested in driving this area so if it is called I'll hopefuly make that one! If you do go photos please!!

Cheers

Andy & Charl

Hey Andy. I understand the disappointment of be limited due to injury. My knee is playing up heaps lately and have every intention of getting out but........ At least we have our jeeps to look at and wash even though their still clean. I'm just glad it's winter as there are less trips I'm missing.
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

Visitor

sorry, will have to pull out guys, have a great day out, cheers Kev

Hello all

The weather forecast is not the best but I intend to still go. I will see everyone at Maccas Richmond tomorrow - 7.30-8.00am.

If things do turn out bad we can address this at Lithgow.

Suggestions are to check the intended track and analyses it first hand or other alternatives could be to check out the Rydal showground or have a beer at the pub

+++ Bring warm clothing +++

Keep fingers crossed

Steve

Im forced to baol out once again! too much thesis work and my jeep hasnt been in yet for well needed work...

Have a good trip

Sorry Steve,
    I'm going to pull out aswell. Pitty as I was looking forward to this trip, hope it's in the jambo. Will be driving south ( a bit closer for me) to see how my leg goes. Hoping all is ok for next weeks camping.
    Have fun, be safe, and take heaps of photos and vids.
    Cheers
    Jose

Visitor

Amazing that so many have pulled the pin - I shall be there and bringing a passenger too.

Looking forward to a good day out.

Just note for future reference my 360 will be sniffing out LPG - I am pretty sure it is addicted. Just letting you know that in advance that I only have a Tarmac reference for fuel economy (not even sure I should use that word when speaking about the Waggie, well Swan can use that word then so can I.) I prefer to have full tanks before heading off the sealed stuff.

Cheers