Thread: Club Meetings and New Members

Default Club Meetings and New Members

Hi,

Thinking of dropping out to your meeting this week if that is ok? Just curious as to what takes place at the meetings?

Looking at joining a club... have been wheeling for quite a while but never with a club. Looking forward to going wheeling with other Jeeps as im sort of always been obsessed with Jeeps

Running a 79 CJ7, SOA, 33" BFG MTs, 79 Cherokee Dana 44s front and rear, numerous other assorted mods

Also have an 82 Cherokee and a 1948 VJ2 Jeepster

Looking forward to meeting up with u guys

Dave

Default Re: Club Meetings and New Members

Quote Originally Posted by aft3rmath
    Looking forward to going wheeling with other Jeeps as im sort of always been obsessed with Jeeps
    You'll be in good company then, as with most clubs the general banta about issue's in the 4WD community, club events etc etc....

Looks like you have a very fulkl garage of classics there too.

Mate with a name like yours, fate would ensure you were a man of taste.....and your garage clear reflects that
    Besides we need more classics not plastics

hahaha thanks

also... i see u wheel at Menai each month... do u ever get out to Holsworthy.. off heathcote rd opposite the old army base land? Thats my main spot for wheeling... some great tracks out there... from really easy to really hard with trails around most obstacles if u cant/dont want to go over them.

u can see some of the tracks from this map if u havent been:

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-33.9...3329&t=k&hl=en

Dave

Anonymous

umm forget that last post... was thinking menai was somewhere else... its been a long week and its only monday

Dave

Sounds like what we call Menai

Dave

you are most welcome , infact I would encourage you to turn up to our next meeting, It is this Wed 6th July at Suburban 4x4 if you need any information on how to get there call me on 0401890129

It is amazing how may older Jeeps are coming out of the woodworks, I have another potential new member ina one owner 84 CJ7 looking at coming out tomorrow night also

Although the vast majority of members have TJ,s XJ,s there is a fairly active group of us that understand what it is like to own a pre chrysler built Jeep

We have a weekend coming up that is dedicated to older jeeps, so find me at the meeting and I can give you the details, I am the idiot up the front who is talking too much :lol:

cool.. thanks for making me feel so welcome.. i will definitely be there.. looking forward to it

Dave