Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Cancelled*** Gibraltar rocks - sunday 17 june 2012

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by SteveC View Post
    DK
    Is that the trip we had to winch for about 6 hours in the rain (me especially) that you are referring to? The one with the BIG rock in the middle of the track?
    Based on your information Dave, I will research more and take your advice. Please forward what you can please. Perhaps others can put forward more information.
    Steve
    Yep, that is on the last section of the track, (basically a circuit), but if the gate is still locked on K-range FT you wont be able to access it anyway. Look at the maps, the tracks are marked.
    You could still drive the first half of Little River FT (access from a side track off mini-mini, a km or so before you get to the Gibraltar Rocks turn-off), to where it meets K-range and then head R, which i guess would take you out back toward the main jenolan rd.

DK
    Thanks for your input. If the k-range is locked, then yes, we can take a right hander at the junction back towards the Jenolan Road Like I mentioned it's only a dry weather road as some of us know. I wonder if it's worth "investing in MaxTrax.
    As you can see from the map I attached there are some other tracks going back north east that may be worth it too.

I personally am not too fond of getting caught up again and getting others all muddy, tired and frustrated......

It's all fun!

Map.jpg

Great research Steve. Looks like being a fun trip

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    Great research Steve. Looks like being a fun trip
    Why Thank you Wolfe

Put me in Steve. Jason

Please put us down! I'll let you know if we need to withdraw over my shoulder!(fingers crossed!)

Cheers

Andy & Charl

Hi Steve - pls put me down as a reserve

Steve, put me under reserve, please.

Just increased numbers, so put your name down, even if reserved for this trip in 3 weeks.

Visitor

Hey Steve.

I would like to attend this trip

Thank you