Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Driver Awareness Day 2 June

Put me down for Richmond Macca's Friday 18:30.. Prob take me that long to find it after work...

Bummer my Barz haven't arrived yet! So I am going Virgin.

Weather forcast is Mostly Sunny Friday, Possible showers for Saturday... A good mud fest on Sunday.

Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    That is very well done.

Who in the club has a Statement of Attainment of "Drive & Recover a 4WD Vehicle - SRODRV001B" ?

BTW what have you planned for the Sunday? I'd like to come up for a drive on Sunday only if there is a trip

Visitor

Well my plans for the rest of the week have been royally screwed!
    Only found out this morning that I'm heading up to singleton for work tomorrow.....
    Just because I don't have kids doesn't mean I am able to ship out at a moments notice, but this isn't the place to talk work haha...
    Not expected back till next week.
    Was looming forward to my first sjc camp.

Cheers
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Hunno View Post
    Saturday Morning?.
    Yep, the saturday morning one.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

I'm not sure maybe Heidi has?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveC View Post
    That is very well done.

Who in the club has a Statement of Attainment of "Drive & Recover a 4WD Vehicle - SRODRV001B" ?

BTW what have you planned for the Sunday? I'd like to come up for a drive on Sunday only if there is a trip
    this Accreditation has been Superseded by a Parent training package:
    SR3 - Outdoor Recreation Industry Training Package

I was talking to Geoff regarding further Accredited training with the DTU later after Jambo. With the intention of gaining all the up to date training to run & Issue training courses & Certificates of Attainment with in the club.

My understanding is that this weekend we will be covering this all the principles of this course for free anyway in our Driver Awareness Day.

Quote Originally Posted by jeep_jk112 View Post
    Well my plans for the rest of the week have been royally screwed!
    Only found out this morning that I'm heading up to singleton for work tomorrow.....
    Just because I don't have kids doesn't mean I am able to ship out at a moments notice, but this isn't the place to talk work haha...
    Not expected back till next week.
    Was looming forward to my first sjc camp.

Cheers
    Matt
    So you have to work weekends then without notice?
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!

Brian and I both have Statement of Attainment of "Drive & Recover a 4WD Vehicle - SRODRV001B

Hunno
    I think you will find that Statement of Attainment of "Drive & Recover a 4WD Vehicle - SRODRV001B" has been superseded or supplemented by:
    SRO DRV 002B - Drive a Four Wheel Drive in Difficult Terrain & SRO DRV 003B Co-coordinated Recovery of a four wheel drive using advanced Techniques.

Both these I have, if that helps,

Though I understand that to provide formal certification you may need a couple of other qualification,one being a Certificate IV in Training & Assessment.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by SteveC View Post
    Hunno
    I think you will find that Statement of Attainment of "Drive & Recover a 4WD Vehicle - SRODRV001B" has been superseded or supplemented by:
    SRO DRV 002B - Drive a Four Wheel Drive in Difficult Terrain & SRO DRV 003B Co-coordinated Recovery of a four wheel drive using advanced Techniques.

Both these I have, if that helps,

Though I understand that to provide formal certification you may need a couple of other qualification,one being a Certificate IV in Training & Assessment.

Steve
    Only had a quick look you might be correct. If you want to, have a chat with Heidi & Brian at the trip meeting this Wednesday night & see what they have instore & see where you can help.

As for the second part, yes your right & God Bless the Goverment. lol.
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!

We planning to leave Sydney at about 3 pm, but have had a last minute change from camping to glamping at the Alexander Hotel

We have to be back in Sydney Saturday night so figured carting camping gear for one night was a PIA but will be up to the camp ground for the fire and a drink or 2 what time is everyone else planning to arrive on Friday evening ??