Thread: Driver Awareness Day 2 June

Bear Mate!

Don't you have a back seat?

Cheers

Andy & Charl

Bit far to commute to meet a 12.10 flight

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by sfedek View Post
    I would like to attend please. I will have to confirm closer to the date. Just staring a new job so not 100% on the weekends.

Eddy
    I would like to camp out Friday & Saturday nights if its not too wet. Cold is ok, just not wet!

Eddy

Thinking about keeping girls home on Friday and heading up before lunch...it will be a steady drive from the gong pulling camper....we plan on staying till Sunday. Still haven't sorted out the noise from the axel/transfer case hope it's done before 2 June.
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

I going to pull the van over but not leaving Sydney until after 1730hrs Friday & need to be home by 1730hrs Sunday
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!

Visitor

did that at last meeting and Jambo rego also , cheers

Need small help please...

So far this is looking good for me to go (no work on) not sure yet about the recovery gear stuff...

I'll bring monopoly game, then we can play a fun game, and I only have to pay for stuff in Monopoly Money..

I wanta go up on Friday Night, but I am scared of the dark. I can work from my stupid office in West Pennant Hills and leave from there... But not sure if I should head up Bells line of road to to Lithgow or just say home in Sutherland and leave Friday at 3:30pm and head up via katoomba? Long time since me go west...

I'll just pack lightly. (no I am not gonna bring 8 pairs of shoes, just 8 sleeping bags, tent, marshmellow's and my coffee pot)

Looking forward to white man fire, saves me from bringing a stove..

I just wanta hook up with someone else going friday if they can give me their details, + mobil number (private message is fine) that can help me find this place..

Oh yeah, I did work out how to turn my fog lights on, but someone said it's illegal to drive with fog lights on if it aint foggy? Why do people spoil all the fun?

I am still working on my essay for the mag, 101 things you can do with yr Jeep hardtop before your dead.. naw I don't sing campfire songs but will give it a go..

Don't be scared, I am harmless really...

Cheers,

Linda

We can convoy up L so if you get between two cars its less scary that way. Do bring warm thermals.

Visitor

Paralize, I am going up on Friday night. I am hoping to go up Bells, Its easier. I think i will be leaving around 8pm
    My mobile is 0407 074 085

Eddy

Quote Originally Posted by Paralize View Post
    Need small help please...

So far this is looking good for me to go (no work on) not sure yet about the recovery gear stuff...

I'll bring monopoly game, then we can play a fun game, and I only have to pay for stuff in Monopoly Money..

I wanta go up on Friday Night, but I am scared of the dark. I can work from my stupid office in West Pennant Hills and leave from there... But not sure if I should head up Bells line of road to to Lithgow or just say home in Sutherland and leave Friday at 3:30pm and head up via katoomba? Long time since me go west...

I'll just pack lightly. (no I am not gonna bring 8 pairs of shoes, just 8 sleeping bags, tent, marshmellow's and my coffee pot)

Looking forward to white man fire, saves me from bringing a stove..

I just wanta hook up with someone else going friday if they can give me their details, + mobil number (private message is fine) that can help me find this place..

Oh yeah, I did work out how to turn my fog lights on, but someone said it's illegal to drive with fog lights on if it aint foggy? Why do people spoil all the fun?

I am still working on my essay for the mag, 101 things you can do with yr Jeep hardtop before your dead.. naw I don't sing campfire songs but will give it a go..

Don't be scared, I am harmless really...

Cheers,

Linda
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    We can convoy up L so if you get between two cars its less scary that way. Do bring warm thermals.
    Quote Originally Posted by sfedek View Post
    Paralize, I am going up on Friday night. I am hoping to go up Bells, Its easier. I think i will be leaving around 8pm
    My mobile is 0407 074 085

Eddy
    So should we set a meeting point ? How about corner pennant hills rd and Beecroft rd @ 8.00 pm friday night?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Wolfe; 19-05-12 at 09:45 AM.