Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Driver Awareness Day 2 June

Glad everyone enjoyed it hopefully we have a few more interested in being trip leaders for jambo as well

Thanks Brian & Heidi!

Very informative and entertaining

Pitty you all went home, we drove the same track today(well almost the same track we let EL PRESIDENTE lead!! LEFT or RIGHT Wolfe! LOL). Even dragged the Wooders Clan in the city JEEP out there with us, not a problem! Dave you stubborn B@#$%RD!!

Named some reference points for JAMBO along the way! Linda you are now famous! The turn around point on yesterdays track is now called "ANTZ PANTZ" and Dave,s special hill!! "the M2" (if he can do it on street tyers and no lift! Did I mention stubborn anywhere!! anyone can), this one is easy to find if Woolfe & THE BIG SPOON are your guides!LOL.
    Once again, thanks guys great day & special thanks Brian for the guidance you gave Charls I hardly got the wheel today!! The Bug Has Bitten!!

Cheers

Andy & Charls

Ahh what a great fun weekend.
    My inital goal was to help jambo site planning and a few bevies......
    Company, Food, bevies and fire were terrible in the Pub (I don't want to compete for a room next time ).
    Todays drive was a lot of fun and yeah I am a bit stubborn Andy

A BIT? LOL

But hey, WJ, no lift (worse with ground clearance rubbing side steps), no lockers, stock, balding highway tyres at near street pressure and connected swaybar.

It went nearly everywhere I pointed it today - and only had to lay into the right foot a few times
    I know I should have aired down, but initially when we were heading out it was supposed to be a short easy run....