Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Club T-Shirts

I like the idea of a BIG SJC logo on the back. Similar to the old gray and black polo's but in a t-shirt. Just the silver circle and red star with the TJ in the middle. Same as we have on all our stickers etc. Then maybe Sydney Jeep Club across the chest??

should be able to get the t-shirts in different colours etc but with the same design we would still look uniform if you know what I mean.. Just my 2c either way. I'll be happy with whatever
    Last edited by AJ; 29-05-12 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunno View Post
    Due you want it to say Crawlers or just some fun out there Pic of a Hardcore Core Jeep Rock crawling.

Ok People throw some ideas & I work with them & or have a crack at designing a fun pic & post them.

These are Just ideas.
    RatFink in a RatRod Jeep (not that poofy Superlift one they did).

long sleeve button up shirts would be nice like the motorcross yamaha racing team shirts, could have sponsors and jamba logo,
    hoodies would be cool to since its cold

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    Thanks Steve, I was talking about a fun t shirt not a club t shirt, this is just a shirt to wear for the hell of it. After all Jeep make more than one shirt so if its good enough for them, then why not us? I wasn't suggesting for a minute to bring back the old club shirt, I'm more than happy with the current one.
    that design would look good in a hoody jumper

An update

I have made enquiries for getting some more club polo shirts. The same as the black ones last ordered. !!!

I will advise once I hear the price conditions etc after which we will ask for orders sizes etc.
    If Steve F is kind enough he may provide a link via paypal on the web site, to ease ordering. I propose that once orders are confirmed by members, they can be collected at next club meeting. Hopefully August meeting.

I hope that meets your expectations.

Steve

Once we have prices I'll turn the ordering on it will be prepaid through Paypal with a cut off to ensure we get them asap.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Visitor

I want one
    But it must say HARD CORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are too hard core Rup

I have received a reply regarding the Club shirts. Polo Shirt – AU3000 – Mens – Black + Sydney Jeep Club logo (1col A4 back) + Badge Affix
    (You can specify women's sizes).

We need to order a minimum of 50 shirts.

Cost is "about" $25-$29 each. (I'll confirm with committee)

I suggest that if you are interested, that you post up how many shirts and sizes you need. Include your logon ID and name please

To ensure we meet the target of 50 shirts, we need to have all orders no later than 20 July 2012 (or earlier if we meet target).

Hopefully Steve F can place a paypal order set up on the web site to ease the process.

So please support your club and place you order as soon as possible

Any questions, let me know.

Thanks
    Steve

XL Male... Qty: 2

Mani @ TRBN8R

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2