Thread: Wj 99 jeep engine

Exclamation Wj 99 jeep engine

hey guys was wondering if anyone knows how to fix a 4.7 l v8 hemi on a grand cherokee a lot of times ive been told to just burn it and forget it but i dont want to do that because i love my jeep!!! stupid triple star ppl anyway my valve seats came out and obviously caused some major damage to my heads but i do want to get it fixed i have the motor at the reco guys but i need heads i cannot find any below 350 second hand just wondering if any of you may know where to go or where to order them from i would like to save money too because the reco bill has already hit $4500 its just the heads that are stopping me from having my fat jeep back on the road so any help will be appreciated mailbox me and i can send you a number or whatever i just need help!!!!

so thanks in advance

Visitor

Snag a whole 2nd hand engine from a wrecker.

Or, and it isn't 100% clear from your post, if you have re-co'd the bottom end and can't source heads locally you can get on the web and get a set from the US pretty cheap. Freight will suck a bit but it's likely cheaper than what you're saying above. Hell, a crate engine would be cheaper than what you have been charged for the reco?