Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SJC Club Jackets

Default SJC Club Jackets

Well I finally got around to getting a preliminary quote for club jackets and will bring the catalogues along to the next meeting for discussion. Expect the finished jackets to cost up to $100 dollars each and I need a minimum order of 20 to go ahead so if you can't make the meeting please leave an expression of interest here so we can guage numbers. Due to the high unit cost of the jackets, this would have to be done on an order basis as the club can't afford to buy a selection of jackets into stock (additional badges would possibly be ordered to add to jackets in the future). I'll explain the issues/costs at the meeting but the approximate basic break-down is as follows:

Large embroidered patches for rear of jacket - $40 each for 50+ or $40 ea plus $200 set-up for less than 50.
    $3 each to apply patch to jacket.
    Approx $4 each jacket for 'Sydney Jeep Club' on breast of jacket.
    Jacket cost varies between $31 each for a bomber jacket to $60-70 for an outdoors type jacket.

The embroidered patch for the back is neccesary to get the logo as large as possible and will be much cheaper than the stitch count required to embroider the entire logo including background. Additionally, they advise that that much embroidery would distort the jacket.

The 20 jackets would have to come from the same supplier so there is scope to have some different jackets on offer but obviously, it will be preferable to have one jacket that most agree on to keep it simple and retain uniformity ( I was thinking a black jacket would also be a common choice). There may also be scope just to sell the badges to apply to people own jackets if required but will still need a minimum order of 20 jackets made. Cheers, Mark.
    SJC Member #001 - 94 XJ

Default SJC Club Jackets

Bit of an update on these. General opinion at the club meetings was to go for the club logo n the front of the jacket with the club name across the back.

I placed the order for the badges for the front today (50 ordered) which will be ready in two weeks. Just need to get firm orders for 20 jackets and we are on our way.
    SJC Member #001 - 94 XJ

Default SJC Club Jackets

Me 1

Anonymous

Default SJC Club Jackets

yeah count me in... I need a Big one... no... make that a HUGE one.. hehe

Default SJC Club Jackets

Now WTF is "guest"

Default SJC Club Jackets

yeah that guest would be me.... I forgot to log in...

Default SJC Club Jackets

Yep I'll take one as well.

I'll have my regular bomber jacket at the meeting tonight so people can get an idea what size they might need.

Default SJC Club Jackets

1 order here for a size M 38"

Default SJC Club Jackets

I'll take one too, no idea on size at the moment though.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Default SJC Club Jackets

Put me down for a medium Mark