Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SJC Club Jackets

Default SJC Club Jackets

Ok, so I have been sent the following sizing info which is length of the body as chest size and sleeve length are unavailable from this manufacturer??

Length (body) of the jackets,

small = 69cm
    medium = 72
    large = 75
    xlarge = 78
    xxlarge = 83
    xxxlarge = 86

They have offered to provide some samples for 2 weeks maximum if I can get in to pick them up before the next meeting. Might need someone to return them though (North Parramatta).
    SJC Member #001 - 94 XJ

Default SJC Club Jackets

Sounds like it'll be good to check them out at the next meeting then choose a size and pay money for orders all in one go.

Default SJC Club Jackets

Mark, I can probably help you pick up/drop off stuff as north parra is just down the road... and I am sometimes home before 5pm. Just let us know.

Default sjc jackets

please order one medium [same size as ben c] plus one small for my daugther thanks steve.t
    JC Member# 094

Default SJC Club Jackets

Thanks Geoff, they close at 5 Mon-to Thurs and 4 on Fridays which has meant trying to rush out there Fri afternoons to catch them just before they close. I'll talk to you at the meeting.

Forgot to mention that I have collected the badges and they came out pretty well - was going to scan one and post it but haven't gotten around to it.
    SJC Member #001 - 94 XJ

Default SJC Club Jackets

We tried on the jackets at the November meeting and the sizes people that were at the meeting chose are:

CONFIRMED ORDERS:
    Wooders - XL
    Mark L (JP_Mark) - L
    Mark H (SubXJ) - XL
    Geoff (Jaffas) - (2) M, M
    Eddy - L
    Antz - XXL
    Jumbo - XXL
    Troy (MrSuperStar) - M
    Fran - S
    Mark L (Sir_Camel) - S

Ben (Maddog) - M
    Steve F - XL
    Steve T - (2) S, M
    Chris (CPage66) - XXL

The sizing is fairly big, so can those others that have said they want one, please confirm on size based on the people above. Should give you an idea go by...

WAITING TO CONFIRM:

CJ_Brad - M ?

I would like to go and put the order in on Mon 7 or Tues 8 Nov depending which day I get home from work early, so can those people please reply this weekend

Just a refresher - it is a black jacket, with the badge sewn on the front and the words "Sydney Jeep Club" across the back - in grey to match the badge. They are $55.00

Oh, and if you wondering why I am doing it, its cos I am helping Mark out

Default SJC Club Jackets

Put me down for an XL

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Default SJC Club Jackets

M,
    Apologies for the lateness but probably an 2XL please....
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Default SJC Club Jackets

Geoff, Kerrod sent me a PM a little while back to cancel his order as he had sold his Jeep.
    SJC Member #001 - 94 XJ

Default SJC Club Jackets

I cannot remember what they are like and was unable to get to the meeting last week. Do you have a pic you can post on how they'll look. I'd say I'm 90% on ordering one in M by the looks of what the boy's are getting but I want to see it again first before confirming.