OK, wheel specs always get my head spinning (pun intended) but I think those wheels should be OK. If my calculations are correct they will move the outer edge of the tyre 20mm further out. I have 285 tyres so compared to the stock 245's mine are 20mm further out and are still under the guards. If you have 265 tyres, they will be 10mm further out than stock, plus the extra 20mm from your wheels, which gives 30mm all up, so 10mm further out than mine. I'd guess you will see the outer wall of the tyre sticking out but the tread should be covered. You will however in reality need to look at track bars/brackets when you lift though otherwise the lift will push the axles out to one side and the tyres on that side will then be sticking out from under the guards.

If you go to 285's then your tyres will be sticking out an extra 10mm again which might mean they come out from under the guards a touch but it's not likely to be noticeable. These wheels should give you enough clearance on the inside of the wheel to run 285's without rubbing at all. Mine only touch the sway bar very slightly at full lock under flex and the extra 8-9mm clearance these wheels would give should be enough to stop that.

As for legalities, I think they're legal but I'm not sure. They will increase your track width by 20mm each side so 40mm total. I think legally you increase by 50mm but as I say, I'm not sure on that.