Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The WerriBerri Widow maker

Default The WerriBerri Widow maker

Here a photos from the secret location of the A+++ track for Jambo. Only 5 rigs at a time and there will be damage to your vehicle strict conditions will apply.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gawd that looks like fun.....

I can't wait!!!

AJ's impressions of the track

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    Great day guys and gals!! really looking forward to Jambo.

The A grade track we went to recon afterwards is something that has to be seen to be believed. I don't think A grade is enough to grade it? It's more like a Tuff Truck proving grounds because that's exactly what it has been used for!!! I can't wait to get out there and give it a go!!

Vince and myself are more than happy to lead a trip out there for Jambo, Hopefully Vince or Wolfe will chime in with more details and pics but my initial thoughts are:
    - Could run a trip out there on the Friday and Sunday ( assuming Saturday is Show n Shine day )
    - Would be a full day trip but would involve only one vehicle on the track at a time, as it is an up and back down style track.
    - Limited numbers of around 6 vehicles per day.
    - Winch would be required to complete the full track but a track around the hardest sections would allow for the top "slightly less challenging" half to be completed.
    - This track definately comes with a severe warning that drivers participate at their own peril, and if you are scared about scratching up your shiny jeep then this is not the track for you.

The best part is we can now offer some very challenging terrain to those wanting a bit more from their Jambo experience, The worst part is that total driving time would be limited depending how quickly people get through the track. We could always run it twice if for some unlikely reason we get through quickly. But I don't think people will mind as it will take all hands on deck to get each jeep through.

Totally agree with AJ its going to be a very technical track so anyone attending will need to be prepared to sit around and watch for a while but most important getting their hands dirty helping out with rock packing, winching etc.

there will be damage but if taken slow and smart its driveable, Aj and I will have our trailers oniste so we will be the recovery team for this track.

be interested to see pic's of the other A grade track mentioned so we can run it on saturday after show and shine maybe turn into a night run?

this is going to be fun

Quote Originally Posted by VIN18U View Post
    .......but most important getting their hands dirty helping out with rock packing....
    What? Don't ruin a good track by constructing the M2

Won't be that much rock packing but a hole that well swallow a 42" tyre quite easily between two rocks will be pretty difficult for us on 35" to get through, or if that doesn't stop us what about the rock ledges that are bonnet high and vertical. We will be avoiding packing on the track as much as possible but I can see it happening

The track is only as wide as a TJ and a bit

Get 37's Vince.

if only it was that easy