Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SJC - Paintball - 25th Feb 2006 - New Info Added

Default SJC - Paintball - 25th Feb 2006 - New Info Added

Deposits now being taken $40

All interested parties please pm me details of the package you want and I can send you the clubs new banking details for deposit else Ill be at the November meetings and this months competitions.

Packages Include:

Predator: $70 - camo, mask, semi automatic + 400 shots
    Mercenary: $100 - camo, anti-fog mask, semi automatic, trg vest + 600 shots
    Terminator: $130 - camo, anti-fog mask, semi automatic, trg vest + 800 shots + bonus 100 shots
    Rambo: $180 - camo, anti-fog mask, semi automatic, trg vest + 1100 shots + bonus 300 shots

Details of the venue and gun packs on their website http://www.heartbreakridge.com.au/

Where: Heartbreak Ridge Richmond Road Marsden Park
    Date: Feb 25th 2006
    Deposit: $40
    Interested folks:
    ann - deposit taken
    maddog - deposit taken
    zookie kim - deposit taken
    pete - deposit taken
    hickey - deposit taken
    cj brad
    chris
    jetty
    adz
    dvli2h
    wolfe

in

ann i know the owners of Ultimate Skirmish. Their shop is at Bankstown and they have two fields, one at Yarramundi and one at Helensburg.

If you would like me to organise something through them or want to know more about them let me know

Website is www.ultimateskirmish.com.au check it out

I'm so in for this, maybe an interclub event is in order. SJC V CCoA or another?

Lets just try and get a basic skirmish game happening first, then if people are really into it, then go interclub.

Are Ultimate Skirmish any good ike? I know from experience Heartbreak Ridge is an awesome field, with none of the pussy 5m min shot distance rules that only slow the game down.

yeah they are awesome.
    last time i was there they had a shoot off hapening, 15 on 15...... 10metres apart. whoever stood up the longest with out giving up won
    it was hilarious!

its up to you guys where you want to go i just thought id make a sugestion

Quote Originally Posted by CJ_Brad
    I'm so in for this, maybe an interclub event is in order. SJC V CCoA or another?
    I am so looking forward to shooting you Brad! [size=9px](in the nicest possible way of course :P )[/size]

And yes Id love to get more people involved just wanted to test the waters in SJC first

Guess I kinda' spoiled myself as we used to compete in the Semi pro leagues on the coastal Carolinas back home...had our own field, fill stations, sponsorships, but more importantly our own markers...Went and played once here and was horribly disappointed.
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

I'm in.....

Count me in. It will be my first time.