Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Wheeny creek sat 29/12/12

Yes, thanks Steve, great day out, it was a little challenging for me and i chickened out on the last section, the JK has some new scars but we had a ball. Cheers Doggie Dave...

Visitor

Thanks for a great day, Steve and all who attended

Thanks for a good day out.....would be good to go back with working lockers.

Sorry I had to high tail it out of there towards to the end of the trip....sick kids at home, and wife reaching boiling point

Great day out guys!
    Thanks to Greg for calling the trip and Steve for showing us the way to do it.
    I decided that some of the rock steps on the last climb were a bit much for an old fart with only an 80" wheelbase and my son had to be back in sydney early rather than late anyway. Both enjoyed the day though!

Visitor

Loved your Jeep, Flatfender. A great machine

great stuff Guys... any Vids
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

Visitor

Thanks for a great day guys, really enjoyed it!

Visitor

Guys, despite bending the bumper, fuel tank bash plate and a slider a little, I had an absolute blast. I'm like Miraz tho, had to get back home for a knock down fight about being selfish. Lost again....

Still, it was (almost?) worth it. Thanks heaps for organising this, not only would I have never found that track any other way, but I'd also have picked the wrong lines - no doubt!!

Quote Originally Posted by up2nogood View Post
    Guys, despite bending the bumper, fuel tank bash plate and a slider a little, I had an absolute blast. I'm like Miraz tho, had to get back home for a knock down fight about being selfish. Lost again....

Still, it was (almost?) worth it. Thanks heaps for organising this, not only would I have never found that track any other way, but I'd also have picked the wrong lines - no doubt!!
    It all adds character to the Jeep..lol
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks