Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cherokee 2014

Default Cherokee 2014

http://www.trucktrend.com/features/n...kee/index.html

Wow... Beautiful isnt it..... Hunno already paid a deposit on it.....

Needs some mods
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Public Officer - Member #076

Absolute rubbish, just what the world needs another Captiva clone. Probably won't even have a transfer case and best case is AWD. An insult to the Cherokees that came before.

It is allegex to have a 3.2 V6, ZF 9 speed tranny..... Couldnt find any detailon the transfer case...... By the looks of it they are trying to please the Rav4, CRV kind of people.....
    Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 2

Built on a Dodge Dart car platform shared with Alfa from what I am hearing, which means independent suspension on all four wheels (thus the retirement of the venerable 8.25 rear end).

It's just crap ! Rav4 crv is it that what the compass and patriot are

Dont know why some sensible person in the whole design team did not object to dilution of character for such an Iconic badge....... Why cant they understand Jeep is not just another brand..... It is something like Harley-Davidson....... Those who buy it, buy it for its character and individuality. If I wanted a normal run off the mill fake 4wd I would have got myself an XTrail..... I think the "She bought a Jeep" campaign team was also responsible for this design.........

Telling ya' they're going after the success of the Ford Edge in the States...
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

like any new shape or design, it will take a while to grow on people, it will still sell, look at when the JK came out, no one liked it...... now, thats all i see on the roads.........

Quote Originally Posted by reyzor View Post
    like any new shape or design, it will take a while to grow on people, it will still sell, look at when the JK came out, no one liked it...... now, thats all i see on the roads.........
    I think the shape is the least of it's problems....it's the mechanical underpinnings that are the main issue....at least the JK had the potential to be a very capable offroad vehicle