Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Off Road 4x4 Clubkhana March 11 - 12 2006

Default Off Road 4x4 Clubkhana March 11 - 12 2006

very interested

I might be interested in this also...
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

I am interested in the touring class....

what does the stereo equipment have to do with it?

I'm interested in the touring class, but i have bloody diff lockers

Steve and others,

I have received confirmation this morning that you would run in touring class.

"If he is running 31" & total lift is 4", he will be in the "Touring" class & not up against 35" tyres which are "Open" class.

The total lift is only 4" which keeps him in "Touring" class (2" body/2" suspension). If his total lift was 5", then he would go to "Open" class ( 3" body/ 3" suspension)."

Also answers the question on 5". Anything more than 4" you are in open.

I will be taking entry forms to the meeting tonight if anyone is interested.

Ann,
    Not to be a pain, but can you find out about quick disconnects? 2" lift, 31" tyres and QDs, will they laugh if I show up for Touring class? Would they let me in if I left them connected or can I use them?
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Quote Originally Posted by Cpage66
    Ann,
    Not to be a pain, but can you find out about quick disconnects? 2" lift, 31" tyres and QDs, will they laugh if I show up for Touring class? Would they let me in if I left them connected or can I use them?
    I'd imagine the QD might be the only problem but what about Pajeros, Prados and Discoverys etc etc, or any modern vehicle with traction control. A lot of those guys would run in the standard class I'd imagine!!! Quick disconnects shouldn't be a problem though, I certainly wont have my front swaybar connected.

Come on Chris, just get that form in, I really dont think they'll put you in the Open Class and from how I've seen it go I think it would perform well in the touring class

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Quote Originally Posted by Cpage66
    Ann,
    Hi Chris,

Quick disconnects are no issue 2" lift and 31" your in touring

Remeber the fluffy dice and wiggling Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by CJ_Brad
    I am.

PM on way.
    Your tyres are too big :lol:

I'd be interested in navving for someone, as my tyres are also too big (by HEAPS) ops:

Was thinking bout the KJ or even the CJ if I still have it.

I only run 35's so why would my tires be too big.