Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tool Box Day - 6th Apri l2013

Quote Originally Posted by redrubi View Post
    I'm telling!
    Steve it wasn't this man was itAttachment 2086?
    He's totally denying any involvement what so ever. Solicitors have been called.

Visitor

I would love to come along - put me down for 'stopping the oil leaks in the 360'.

What am I thinking, this is probably a bit too much to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by ROK360 View Post
    I would love to come along - put me down for 'stopping the oil leaks in the 360'.

What am I thinking, this is probably a bit too much to ask.
    Tell him "His Dreaming"!
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!

Technically speaking under current NSW RTA POS rules you need an engineers cert to change the radio station.
    Luv My Jeep!

Visitor

Would it be possible (time wise, etc) to put in a terraflex leveling kit or ~2" budget boost kit? ($180 and $320 kits @ dbor respectively)

Quote Originally Posted by DanD View Post
    Would it be possible (time wise, etc) to put in a terraflex leveling kit or ~2" budget boost kit? ($180 and $320 kits @ dbor respectively)
    I can install for you in my drive way on monday if u want..... I am at Glendenning near Blacktown.......

Mani

mani, you are a scholar amongst gentlemen......

Quote Originally Posted by DanD View Post
    I just had a look at the kits u mentioned.... I think u will also need longer shocks there.... Can some one more qualified chime in because I think the stock shocks will become the limiting straps for the suspension............

U r better off asking Wooders for price on a decent 2" kit including atleast shocks, springs, extended bump stops, brake line relocation, control arm relocation brackets and disconnecting front sway bar links........ and probably put it on lay by........

Something like this

http://www.wooders.com.au/index.php?...products_id=82

Probaby will be a bit cheaper for club members.......

Cheers

Mani
    Last edited by TRBN8R; 19-03-13 at 04:31 PM.

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by TRBN8R View Post
    I just had a look at the kits u mentioned.... I think u will also need longer shocks there.... Can some one more qualified chime in because I think the stock shocks will become the limiting straps for the suspension............

U r better off asking Wooders for price on a decent 2" kit including atleast shocks, springs, extended bump stops, brake line relocation, control arm relocation brackets and disconnecting front sway bar links........ and probably put it on lay by........

Something like this

http://www.wooders.com.au/index.php?...products_id=82

Probaby will be a bit cheaper for club members.......

Cheers

Mani
    Mani, I'm blown away from your offer! Thank you I haven't got a kit as yet, only ideas lol - am looking fiercely though as the Toolbox day is the day after my bday so thought it would be amusing to say that the JK got high for my bday :P i'm effectively incarcerated Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm which makes researching this sort of stuff time constrained to say the least :/ and the budget is a massive consideration for me ATM, hence looking at the spacer lifts as opposed to the more comprehensive lifts - the limit is looking to be around 500 which is ordinary, but all I can really swing right now

Dand
    It would be a great opportunity to come along and see what others have done on tool day (some good some not so good) before you spend any coin. With out a shadow of a doubt, if you go cheap it will not only cost you but annoy the hell out of you while you wheel on and off road. If it's worth doing it, It's worth doing right the first time. I'm happy to advise what I did that works for me. Others will do so as well.
    If you budget is tight ( as many of us will agree) then it may be worth waiting and save just that little bit more.
    Steve