Thread: 1998 jeep grand cherokee limited front bar

Visitor

Default 1998 jeep grand cherokee limited front bar

Sorry for posting in the wrong spot but I can't post in buy and sell,

ill soon be getting my jeep ( Chooka ) back from the auto elec and wanting to source a front bar that can hold a winch preferably 2nd hand as I'm a 3rd year brickie so having a jeep isn't the smartest idea , also I don't even no if they are made or have to be made I'd like to get a bash plate as well, but for now a front bar so if anyone can help, would be great, not fussed if it has a few dings scratches what ever just can't afford $1000 on a bar cheers guys

Mitch

The underneath bash plates you will have to bring in from the USA secondhand when they come up at wreckers over there. Had one for $20.00, but totalled the ZJ the next day so it remaind over there. A decent set of rock rails will help you by in the mean time. Hunno scored my ARB bar when he join the club a little time ago.
    JC Member# 094

Visitor

Fair enough cheers for the post, if you know of any wreackers that would be my best chance as getting some second hand gear that would be great of even better if you know anyone cheers mate

mitch

Yer I got his ARB front Bar 3.5 years ago. Even 2nd hand there still $500+, & people are paying it. Got any mate that can weld? There's plans out there for winch bars. Total price would be around $250-300 in materials
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!

Visitor

i wish i had a mate that could weld hahaha lol im sure ill pick something up or figure something out, put good idea