Thread: Combined inter-club 4wding & camping weekend with the ACT Jeep Club

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Visitor

Default Combined inter-club 4wding & camping weekend with the ACT Jeep Club

Following a suggestion at the last meeting I have been in contact with our Canberra jeeper colleagues to arrange an inter-club weekend, which is to be on 9th & 10th November. Venue will be either Brindies or Corin Forest, they are arranging a suitable camp site for camper trailers and tents.

They asked if SJC could stay the Friday night for an early start on the Saturday. I suggested that some members could stay the Friday night to help set up the camp site and the remainders meet early on the Saturday morning, have a short coffee break and start 4wding.

Nos are unlimited at this stage, grading groups may be arranged depending on experience of those attending.

ACTJC would like to know nos of SJC members attending so they can arrange the camp site. This may be good to use your camp oven as they will have a camp fire in the night.

Usual club outings requirements exist for this trip.

Names of those interested please, and indicate whether you will be able to stay the Friday night. Further information will be supplied as I receive it.

ITINERY & REQUIREMENTS UPDATES

Locations: Brindies & Corin Forests near Canberra, camping possibly at Cotter - nos of camper trailers being taken urgently required for booking reason. Possibly members could consolidate usage of trailers, my camper with annex could accommodate possibly eight persons in sleeping bag/stretchers beside my double bed on the camper.
    Date: 8th-10th November.
    Grading: B,C & D
    Last edited by uncaged123; 23-09-13 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Post updates